Wednesday, 17 September 2014

MY MAN AND LOVE.


May be love isn’t written in my lines.
Because I have been blamed for every crack in spines!

Why do want to tame?
Why do you wish that I crave for yours to be?
I love the warmth of your arms.
I do  not wish to go anywhere. Alarms!!

I am yours and will and will always be
But why do I need to show less “me “
I would cross the bridges for you,
But for Manhood’s sake ,don’t ask me to be less true!

I will jump off the cliff to catch you,
And I know I am no great match for you.
But  take pride to be what I am,
I wish even you would love the same.

I in no capacity to challenge the love,
But I am not a showpiece of Dove.
A woman of courage, mind and soul,
I see you as My Man out of all.

Your love,laugh and care are the fuel of my life.

Could you please take me in without a strife?

No comments:

Post a Comment