Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Is it?

May be there are ways to find it.
Some more plays to know it.
It’s there since time immemorial,
Has power of being custodial.

It could be true, it could be a fallacy.
It can be like leprosy.
It has the control, it has the power.
It can weaken you or it can empower

Takes you to the places
Makes you feel like a princess
Lets you fly in the air,
The end makes you aware,
Of the stark reality
Of what turns out frugality.

The One would come to define it,
But what if it wasn’t made just right,
The fallacy will go away,
Everything will seem to be in a best way.

 I have a hope that it exists,
When the time comes I wouldn’t resist,
But let it go through the fires,

So I know it’s not another act to conspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment