Wednesday, 24 April 2013


Oh! Just relax you are twenty.
Today is the day that comes in everybody’s life I think (yeah, I think too much) when one has to decide what is actually right and wrong. Being born as the youngest and pampered the most I always tried to do what is right according to them, the reason behind this was that every time  I did something that they wanted, was high for me.  But now after living my life for twenty years sometimes I go back to the memories to decide whether I have tortured myself too much. It’s good to be a good girl, but to realize what it takes to be a good decision maker you have to do your own mistakes. One learns from the one’s misdeeds.
If I tell you that you are good not being able, to tell the truth, if I tell you that it’s ok to enjoy life without thinking too much of what will happen, what if this happens or that happens. Darling, it's fine now, the time has gone to prove it your parents what you can do; now it’s time to tell and awaken yourself that you can do it. Take responsibility for what you do, take credits for what you do. I would tell you to step out of the box in which you have been living in. whatever they said was always right and will always be but sometimes make your right and wrong because truth differs for everyone. I am not asking to just go out and ruin it all, keep in mind the ground rules but this time let your self-be free, for the sake of last twenty years.
I know you have goals and I am very sure of the fact that you are going to fulfill it (I am going to rock it). Prioritize, but give yourself the rest and peace of mind to learn something practical about life. To imagine, to live a fantasy, to fulfill a dream, to be there, to be a part of your own life and to own your life, it’s time to create something to be remembered.
Now the point to comes to “LIE”, I know, I understand, but sometimes it’s good not to tell then lie. Even if you have to lie just look beyond the morality of it, are you harming anyone by it? It should only do some good to you. But I know you will say I am ready to tell them everything because I know that I am not doing anything wrong and even they know that I will not do anything wrong, then why you are afraid and what you are really afraid of, be true this time, let me guess GUILT, but why? Ask yourself this question “do you believe that you will not do anything wrong (this time wrong means morally and hazardous wrong)?”Then let yourself fly free in the world.
Stop pulling yourself backward with strings of imagined fear, they love you and will always love you, after years when they think you are mature enough to understand your life (oh, will that happen? Because I will always be their little daughter.) Then tell them what you meant this time and the other times that will come next in your life, I believe they will understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment